- Seamless Low modulus elastomeric membrane.
- Retains flexibility over a wide temperature range
- Excellent adhesion to most construction surfaces such as concrete, stone, wood, preserved wood, metal, and polystyrene insulation (ICF).
- Can be applied to damp or green concrete.
- Bridges cracks
- Contains no solvent and is environmentally friendly.
- Can be applied in one coat or in multiple coats or in multiple coats with reinforcing fabric (CAN/CGSB-37.3).
Used for waterproofing poured and block foundation walls, insulated concrete forms (ICF), footings, split slab floors, and retaining walls for residential construction.
WATERPROOFING PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Solids by volume:||60% (approx.)|
|Weight:||1.0 kg/L (8.4 lbs/U.S. gal)|
|Coverage (per coat):||0.5 to 2 L/m2 (1.2 to 5 U.S. gal/100 ft2)|
|Drying Time:||50% R.H. 20oC (68oF) 24 hours minimum|
|Application Temperature:||5oC (40oF) minimum|
|Service Temperature:||Minus 40oC to 60oC (-40oF to 140oF)|
|Tensile Strength:||320 kPa (typical)|
|(ASTM D412)||(50 psi)|
|Peel strength after 7 days:||735 N/m (typical)|
|Water immersion||(4.2 lbs/in.)|
|(ASTM D3330 Modified)|
|Maximum VOC:||10 g/L|
|Low Temperature Flexibility:||No cracking, flaking or loss of adhesion|
|Water Vapour Permeance|
|(ASTM E96):||10 ng/Pa.m2 .s (0.2 perms)|
|Water Resistance (ASTM D466):||No re-emulsification or loss of adhesion|
|Chemical Resistance:||Resistant to mild acids, alkalis, salt and calcium chloride solutions.|
All work completed by RCC Waterproofing Inc. carries a warranty of 25 years. Your RCC Waterproofing Inc. signed contract is your actual Warranty Certificate.
RCC Waterproofing Inc. warrants all materials and workmanship only pursuant to the job description details on your written contract, providing the home owner has made payment if full!