How We Quote On Waterproofing Jobs
Is My Quote On Waterproofing An Estimate Or A Fixed Price?
In 90% of the cases, our quote on waterproofing work is a fixed price for the job. The only changes that may occur are if we discover something that was unforeseen. If we complete an excavation and we run into something that we never forecasted, there may be an extra cost. In any case, we notify the homeowner of the extra cost and add it to the contract.
Unforeseen Costs Can Include:
- Removal of concrete that was discovered underneath the soil
- Removal of a walkway
- Removal or relocation of a septic tank
Typically, our quotes are very accurate. In some cases, there are structural repairs that haven’t been discovered yet. For example, with a stone foundation, sometimes we do not know the condition of the stone until excavation occurs. If the foundation is structurally unsound, engineers are called in to assess the issue and find out if we can actually continue with the waterproofing or if structural repair is needed.
RCC Waterproofing and Foundation Repairs has been servicing Ontario customers for 96 years. Their repairs have outlived lifetime warranties by at least two times. The company provides professionally trained sales representatives to view, assess and quote on repairs. The installers are employees of RCC and most have long-term working relationships. RCC carries full insurance including WSIB coverage and HST registration.
RCC Waterproofing offers:
- A Lifetime Waterproofing Guarantee!
- Fully trained technical sales representatives to view, access and quote the repair
- 96 years of third-generation family success both in products and services and superb warranty
- Full-service options, providing either exterior or interior repairs depending on issues, location, and structure
- A successful record of servicing over 75,000 customers