What Kind Of Waterproofing Clean Up Does RCC Do?
Rick Deagazio – RCC Waterproofing
Waterproofing Clean Up
On the inside, we do a good sweep and clean up the area. There is often some residual dust left over in the area where trenches were dug and concrete poured.
On the outside, if dirt was left on the grass we will rake it up to leave a nice soil finish on the area that was backfilled. Of course, we always leave a positive slope to drive water away from the foundation.
If the area that was removed was asphalt, concrete or interlocking stone, most of the time we’re putting back a gravel finish. It’s a 3/4-inch clear gravel again with a positive slope away from the building.
We typically grade it with a coating of 3/4 inch clear stone on top so when you’re walking you don’t have to worry about walking in mud. You’re walking on clean gravel. It won’t get mucky in the rain and it’s nice and neat and clean. It can be topped up very easily as well.
RCC Waterproofing and Foundation Repairs has been servicing Ontario customers for 96 years. Their repairs have outlived lifetime warranties by at least two times. The company provides professionally trained sales representatives to view, assess and quote on repairs. The installers are employees of RCC and most have long-term working relationships. RCC carries full insurance including WSIB coverage and HST registration.
RCC Waterproofing offers:
- 24-hour emergency services for Ontario residences
- Fully trained technical sales representatives to view, assess and quote the repair
- 96 years of third-generation family success both in products and services and superb warranty
- Full-service options, providing either exterior or interior repairs depending on issues, location, and structure
- A successful record of servicing over 75,000 customers